A Bluetooth beacon is a small, wireless device that uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to advertise its presence and services. Beacons operate by repeatedly broadcasting or advertising a beacon identifier to compatible smartphones or tablets within its proximity. The smartphone or tablet can then use the beacon’s information to determine its location and services, and act accordingly. Easy to control with your cloud-based dashboard, these smart beacons draw in visitors and give them the opportunity to interact with your business.
Use Cases of Bluetooth Beacon
With Our Beacon Platform you can:
- Attract customers, and increase the possibility of shopping.
- Increase the interaction with the customer through a unique mobile app, with personalized service notifications, promotions, coupons.
- Influence purchases through targeted promotions and campaigns for customer retention.
- Describe paintings, art objects, to give more details to the museum or exhibition visitors, improving their experience.
- Allow interaction with visitors in a museum, creating pathways of augmented reality.
- Advertise and offer services to customers. (discount, coupons, tickets, etc…)