Self Service Kiosk
A self-service kiosk is an interactive tablet or touchscreen computer that allows a customer to access information or services without directly interacting with a person. Visitors can perform self-service activities independently without waiting for employee assistance. Implementing self-service kiosks can allow a business to scale operations more quickly and efficiently while at the same time reducing costs. It streamlines your business operations while increasing customer satisfaction and return visits.
Use Cases of self-service kiosks
There are hundreds of potential use cases for self-service solutions – some of the most common include:
Self Service Restaurant kiosks
A self-service kiosk acts as a self-order POS system. Customers place and pay for their own orders at kiosks. This enables totally contactless and frictionless service. Customers enjoy the opportunity to buy with no waiting and no delay.
- Guests order and pay at their convenience building their order the way they want it
- The system can suggest additional items which the guest may also be interested in
- The order then automatically flows to the kitchen through KDS integration
- When order completes, the customer is alerted that their order is ready to collect
- Guests can easily order further items by revisiting the kiosk