Start sending SMS through SMPP for high volume messaging with 100% uptime.
The Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) protocol is a telecommunications industry protocol for exchanging SMS between SMS peer entities, SMPP Server and/or External Short Messaging Entities. It is used to allow third parties to submit messages and collect Reports for the same. SMPP Server allows ESME such as SMPP Clients to connect and submit SMS.
Kay Features of Our SMPP Gateway
- SMPP 3.4 specification
- Supports lower version SMPP 3.3
- Multiple SMPP Connections supported
- Simple text SMS, Concatenation (multi-part SMS), Binary andUnicode (UTF-8) for sending out multilingual SMS supported.
- Supports easy creation and sending of specialized SMS like mono Ringtones, WAP Push, vCards, OTA settings, Picture SMS, Flash SMS, operator logo, Special characters et al.
- File Upload Utility (Excel/Text)
- Multiple SMS termination points (SMSC connections) can be run simultaneously with advanced delivery optimization rules like choice of channel based on the time of day, day of week, content of message, destination operator, type of message and so on.
- Reports consist of MSISDN tracking reports, Summary of SMS sent / received on the basis of number series / time of day and many more.
- Brio SMS Gateway supports high availability cluster deployment with a committed up-time of the gateway system of up to 99.999%